$Any Donations Welcome!
A public appeal has been issued for financial help to overhaul the Lancaster bomber’s engines so the Second World War era plane can keep flying. Canadian Warplane...
634 total views, 1 today
Ref. #7324 CAP 3000E floats with hatches Long gear, Standard wheels and tires 3 point harness all seats 100 Gal fuel capacity light weight battery (STC) SZD-11...
1,351 total views, 1 today
$25 000 OBO
1991 Pulsar Pulsar, Oshkosh, 1994 Wright Brothers Award Winner, No damage history, Annual due 11/30/2011. Award winning Pulsar.Low time airframe and engine.Very fun ...
1,374 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- 2013 Chevrolet Impala LT (22 views)
- 2004 Ford Excursion Limousine for sale (14 views)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse 2008 (13 views)
- 2009 BMW Coupe (13 views)
- 2008 Infiniti G35 sporty Sedan (13 views)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 320 CDI 4MATIC (12 views)
- 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4 L TURBO ONLY 2486 KM'S LEATHER (12 views)
- 2006 Honda Civic lx Sedan MUGEN (12 views)
- 1998 International 4700 14 ft service box plus bucket (12 views)
- 2011 Honda Odyssey EX Passenger Van (11 views)
Ever wonder why?
•Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies Wake up every two hours?
•If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
•Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
•Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
•Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
•Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
•Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
•Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
•Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
•Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
•What is the speed of darkness?
•Are there specially reserved parking spaces for "normal" people at the Special Olympics?
•If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
•If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?
•Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?