$Any Donations Welcome!
A public appeal has been issued for financial help to overhaul the Lancaster bomber’s engines so the Second World War era plane can keep flying. Canadian Warplane...
280 total views, 1 today
Ref. #7324 CAP 3000E floats with hatches Long gear, Standard wheels and tires 3 point harness all seats 100 Gal fuel capacity light weight battery (STC) SZD-11...
1,061 total views, 1 today
$25 000 OBO
1991 Pulsar Pulsar, Oshkosh, 1994 Wright Brothers Award Winner, No damage history, Annual due 11/30/2011. Award winning Pulsar.Low time airframe and engine.Very fun ...
1,059 total views, 1 today
2002 OMF 100-160, Motivated Seller. Original logs 2002-2005 missing.Logs since 2005 intact. Engine was overhauled in 2005 and all engine logs are intact since then. ...
254 total views, 1 today
1948 STINSON 108-3, OLDIE BUT GOODIE. WHEEL FAIRINGS, FRESH ANNUAL WITH SALE. Gardner Aircraft Sales, Inc. 100 Cessna Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32128 Call for mor...
321 total views, 1 today
Let's trade toys. Looking for a class A motorhome, but would consider class C. Prefer diesel, prefer even trade. Let's chat, email is easiest point of contact
265 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- 2006 Honda Civic SUMMER SALE ON NOW***2006 HONDA CIVIC DX CO (2 views)
- 1999 Ferrari F355 F1 Spider (1 views)
- 1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 Coupe (1 views)
- 2010 Honda Accord EX SUNROOF ALLOYS CANADIAN (1 views)
- 2009 Volkswagen City Golf (1 views)
- 2001 Porsche 911 Carrera (1 views)
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LS (1 views)
- 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer ES (1 views)
- 2004 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy (lots of extras and low miles) (1 views)
- 2012 Mazda MAZDA6 GT (1 views)
Ever wonder why?
Can you cry under water?
How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
What did cured ham actually have?