$Any Donations Welcome!
A public appeal has been issued for financial help to overhaul the Lancaster bomber’s engines so the Second World War era plane can keep flying. Canadian Warplane...
681 total views, 1 today
Ref. #7324 CAP 3000E floats with hatches Long gear, Standard wheels and tires 3 point harness all seats 100 Gal fuel capacity light weight battery (STC) SZD-11...
1,398 total views, 1 today
$25 000 OBO
1991 Pulsar Pulsar, Oshkosh, 1994 Wright Brothers Award Winner, No damage history, Annual due 11/30/2011. Award winning Pulsar.Low time airframe and engine.Very fun ...
1,433 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- 2013 Dodge Avenger Blacktop Custom Sedan (5 views)
- 2006 Suzuki VL1500 C90 Boulevard (5 views)
- 2010 Nissan Maxima GPS Panoramic Roof $150 Bi Weekly 4.99% (5 views)
- 1999 Thunder Ranch Riot Kit Car on Volkswagen Chassis (3 views)
- 2010 Jeep Unlimited (3 views)
- 2007 Audi A6 at Tip Quattro (3 views)
- 2007 Ford Edge SEL+ AWD w/ TV/DVD! LEATHER! REAR SENSORS! NEW TIR (3 views)
- 2009 Mazda Mazda5 GT Wagon (3 views)
- Doral Cavalier 22ft with newly rebuilt 4.3L (3 views)
- 2005 Seadoo 3D 800 (3 views)
Ever wonder why?
•Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies Wake up every two hours?
•If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
•Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
•Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
•Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
•Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
•Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
•Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
•Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
•Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
•What is the speed of darkness?
•Are there specially reserved parking spaces for "normal" people at the Special Olympics?
•If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
•If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?
•Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?