Options Include: Aluminum Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors, Intermittent Wipers, Power Windows, Privacy Glass, Rain Sensing Wipers, Sun/Moon Ro...
593 total views, 2 today
"Canadian vehicle with a clean Carproof, Premium pkg, Leather, Sunroof, alloy wheels, Heated front seats..." Please Call 1 (888) 394-5933
626 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- 2010 Mazda MAZDA6 GS (73 views)
- 2012 Ferrari 458 Italia 2012 FERRARI 458 (58 views)
- 2002 Nissan Xterra SE/SC SUV-Safetied and E-tested (29 views)
- 2005 Ford E-250 W/ SIDE DOOR CHAIR LIFT (26 views)
- $239,995 + taxes (22 views)
- 2009 Toyota Camry , 106km, 4 CYL,PW,PL, Clean Carproof 11,200.00 (22 views)
- 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium (20 views)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (19 views)
- 2013 Mazda MAZDA6 GS (18 views)
- 2012 Mazda MAZDA3 GS-SKY (17 views)
Ever wonder why?
•Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies Wake up every two hours?
•If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
•Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
•Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
•Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
•Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
•Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
•Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
•Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
•Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
•What is the speed of darkness?
•Are there specially reserved parking spaces for "normal" people at the Special Olympics?
•If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
•If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?
•Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?